Data visualization platforms are very useful tools now that businesses can capture customer experiences through various technologies. It allows them to identify habits and trends to gain insights into their target customers and make relevant strategic choices that can contribute to the growth and improve their overall results. In business intelligence, data visualization act as a tool to investigate this critical user interface data.
I created this resource to help you find data visualization resources that can meet your organization’s needs. Choosing the best provider and solution can be a difficult task. One that justifies detailed review and often involves more than just the approach and its technological capability. It enables you to link to a wide range of data sources, build personalized dashboards, and generate detailed reports. Those platforms work on both smartphones and online platforms.
I have profiled a couple of data visualization software companies that I have used before in one place. Though there are many data visualization platforms, here are my favorite ones that you should give a try. I have also provided platform and product line titles, as well as introductory tech guides straight from the source, so you can see how each approach works.
What are Data Visualization Platforms?
Data visualization is the method of graphical representation of raw data that allows users such as market analysts and administrators to process the data and obtain important ideas. This design style helps you to make quick and effective choices because it is far easier for consumers to understand details through visuals rather than raw reports.
Data visualization software can generate anything from basic pie graphs to complex virtual choropleths. The challenge is to choose one that has all of the required features. Such tools, thankfully, are more powerful than others. Some data visualization techniques are simple to use, while others require a significant learning curve.
Best Data Visualization Platforms:
*The following do not follow a particular rank.
Dundas is a business analytics tool that provides customized reports to small and large companies. The app will provide you with real-time feedback, allowing you to make smarter business decisions.
Dundas can be used by software developers to incorporate monitoring and analytics into their applications. It has open APIs that allow you to integrate Dundas with other applications to increase your total visibility.
Dundas Key Features:
- Drag-and-drop interface techniques that are simple and effective
- Visualizations that can be fully customized to create personal and technical dashboard views
- A wide variety of visualizations, patterns, and themes are available.
- Options for responsive interface
HubSpot has a revenue reporting tool that gives you a complete insight into the sales operation. Indeed, HubSpot CRM includes a variety of impactful sales reports. It has monitoring features focused on the dashboard. The dashboard itself contains various types of reports.
Sales Hub Professional and the Reporting Add-on would provide you with a comprehensive image of Sales. It will provide you with a personalized report builder. Based on the results, you will be able to generate personalized reports.
Deal Forecast, Market Performance, Productivity, Deals Closed vs. Target, and Recent Activity is examples of important sales reports. You will be able to configure who has access to the dashboard using the tool. You will resize individual reports based on the team’s priorities. The dashboard can handle up to ten reports. It is a versatile and efficient custom report creator.
HubSpot’s Key Features:
- Create views and run automatic actions to handle your connections and data more quickly.
- Maintain information for each organization in the folder. See all of the company’s information and communications in one location.
- Store, log, monitor, and report on the roles and events that comprise your customer relationships.
- Connect your HubSpot account to accounts from supported ad networks. In your HubSpot CRM, create viewers to see which ads are bringing in customers.
Tableau is a well-known data analysis platform for market knowledge. The most striking aspect of Tableau is that simulation is at the heart of it. Tableau’s data visualization and analytics software have transformed the way companies handle their data.
Tableau is unique in that, in addition to offering private data analytics and visualizations for big data, companies, and enterprises, they also deliver Tableau Public. Tableau Public is a free website where anybody can design a data visualization.
All in the Tableau Community and beyond can see all of the visualizations made with TP. TD has privacy settings that allow you to build projects that are password protected or fully private.
Tableau’s Key Features:
- Collaboration and sharing are important concepts.
- Data that is both live and in memory.
- Advanced Visualizations and Data Sources (Chart Types)
- TD is equipped with more resources and capabilities than TP. However, TP is still very powerful on its own.
- Data can be downloaded from a spreadsheet or manually entered.
Infogram, which is now part of Prezi, is a powerful online data analysis tool. The tool has a wide range of choices, and you don’t need a Prezi account to use it. Because of its user-friendly interface, Infogram’s data visualization platform has long been a favorite. Infogram’s data visualizations are simple to make, and the learning curve is short.
Infogram has over 30 different kinds of charts and single maps that you can modify to your style. They recently incorporated social media graphics and other animations to go along with the visualizations. The dashboard modeling library is a major drawback of the tool. These are programs that have a large number of visualizations in one location, making them ideal for monitoring business data and identifying patterns.
Infogram is ideal for small business owners who wish to monitor their data as well as large corporations who like to display data in programs, dashboards, and reports.
This method is also useful for content developers, teachers, and journalists who want to visualize knowledge. It’s also an excellent tool for someone who requires a word cloud created from real data.
Infogram Key Features:
- It has a very user-friendly interface that allows the creation of data visualizations and infographics for online communications very easily.
- There are several charts and graphs, timelines, and infographics online, and more are constantly being added.
- It is convenient and straightforward to embed or post graphics, making it ideal for social media. It’s also fully mobile-friendly.
- The free version has a lot more features, and since the interface is so user-friendly, it’s a lot of fun to use.
Chartio is an information extraction tool that allows you to build maps and dynamic dashboards in the cloud. The product includes a proprietary, visual SQL edition that allows any user to discover, convert, and imagine data using a customizable drag-and-drop interface. There is no need to build data models long in advance.
Chartio comes with several pre-built links to data providers such as Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake, as well as direct access to CSVs and Google Sheets.
Chartio’s Key Features:
- Chartio is also simplified for users who are unfamiliar with SQL and advanced data processing activities.
- Users will change storages as much as they need to thanks to the program’s adaptable settings.
- Businesses believe that Chartio is the strongest in terms of pace and business intelligence.
Exago BI is entirely web-based and a top embedded solution for tech firms looking to provide their customers with ad hoc analytics, dashboards, and market insight. Non-technical users can build reports and dashboards with no IT interference thanks to integration with web-based SaaS and/or on-premises apps.
Exago BI includes specialized features such as collaborative data visualizations, geo-maps, drill-downs, user-defined formulas, and data combining into predefined models.
Exago BI’s Key Features:
- Expressive, a quick, drag-and-drop interface for generating tabular reports and basic charts, has an Excel-like style grid, and includes features such as maps, charts, drill-downs, Formula Editor, and Conditional Formatting.
- Crosstab Reports, a streamlined wizard that guides users through the process of laying out complicated pivot tables.
- Dashboard Designers is a drag-and-drop interface for designing and formatting dashboards with tabular reports, visualizations, dynamic filters, URLs, photographs, and text.
For users in a variety of vertical markets, iDashboards provides a data analytics tool. The product includes dashboard tools that are personalized and flexible, as well as integration with common data sources. iDashboards also allows users to easily access and review important success measures.
Dashboards can be built on any computer, and the solution includes hundreds of chart options for data visualizations of all types. To keep the backend stable, users can share dashboards internally or publicly. There are also role-based rights and other integrations available.
iDashboard Key Features:
- Connect dashboards to all of the current data sources.
- Plotted graphical features, maps, and graphs of relevant data communicate and animate
- Key insights should be identified and KPIs and metrics should be communicated clearly.
- It’s called Interactive Intelligence because it’s simply wise.
IBM Cognos Analytics is an artificial intelligence-powered business intelligence application that, among other aspects, facilitates data analytics. You will interpret and analyze the data while also sharing insightful insights with others in the organization. And if you have little or no experience in data analytics, you should use IBM Cognos Analytics because it knows the data for you and provides you with meaningful intelligence in plain terms.
IBM Cognos Analytics’ Key Features:
- Management of corporate transparency
- Modeling and study of profitability
- Financial close, regulatory monitoring, and executive reporting
- Regulation of sales results
- Process management and data integration
- There are several options available.
Toucan provides a data storytelling forum for non-technical decision-makers. Using a built-in no-code interface, users can share actionable ideas. Toucan Toco adapts to user preferences by easily delivering applications to all smartphones with no extra effort, download, or post-deployment maintenance.
Local integrations with Teams enable you to use the included communication features. Also, the tool offers an adaptive interface and the potential to insert maps into blogs or other networks.
Toucan Toco’s Key Features:
- Toucan Toco is extremely simple to use even for non-data specialists.
- Above all, the interfaces are fast and straightforward. Full web solution.
- Toucan Toco is a sensitive web solution that can be used on any browser.
- Toucan Toco will incorporate data from an increasing variety of Data Sources and Data Providers.
To wrap up
We discovered a list of data visualization platforms to try in this post. I would recommend that you spend some time researching the different platforms available before deciding on one.
Examine the free trial edition for the various data visualization platforms, contact the sales team for a demo, and equate the product to the main opponent tools of the same kind. Compare the vendor’s features and pricing policies against the company and project requirements.
If you need further help in deciding what platform would best suit your business. Feel free to contact me and I would help you select the best data visualization platform based on your companies needs.
If you made this far in the article, thank you very much.
I hope this information was of use to you.
Feel free to use any information from this page. I’d appreciate it if you can simply link to this article as the source. If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to [email protected]. If you want more content like this, join my email list to receive the latest articles. I promise I do not spam.
If you liked this article, maybe you will like these too.